Online Application Portal
General Instructions 2020-2021
New applicant registration should be registered with Applicant's / Parent’s mobile number and E-mail Id only.
UG Courses : Online Application Portal available after the +2 result
PG Courses : Online Application Portal Available Soon
MPHIL Courses : Online Application Portal Available Soon
Please read the Prospectus carefully before filling up the Online Application.
New user must REGISTER with proper mobile number, e-mail id and Date of birth as per 10th Mark Sheet. Once registered it can not be modified.
Be ready with the following details, when applying for the courses.
- Applicant's personal details like Name, Date of birth (as in 10th Mark sheet & TC), Blood Group, Community
- Details about Parents / Guardian. e.g. Education, Occupation, Annual Income
- Other special details. e.g. Physically Challenged, Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Sports, NCC and NSS
- Address details. (as per the address Proof. Once it is given it cannot be changed)
- Details about Higher Secondary Education (+2) / UG degree / PG degree Name of the Institution, Exam Registration No., name of the Board / University and Subjects
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking is needed for online payment.
Online Application Procedure
- Online Application Procedure New applicant registration should be registered with Applicant's / Parent’s mobile number and E-mail Id
- Applicants are asked to fill up the general details and then select Specific Details
- For UG registration, Educational Qualifications: Fill up the Higher Secondary Education (+2) carefully, Select the general / vocational stream and then select correct subject studied at 12th Standard
- For PG registration, Educational Qualifications: fill up the UG degree details and can apply with the First Five Semester Mark Statements (I - V Semesters), if they do not have VI Semester results leave blank the Semester VI details
- For M.Phil. registration, Educational Qualifications: fill up the PG degree details, Marks and Entrance Exam Mark from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli
- Applicant Document Attachments is optional, can Skip
- Select any one Eligible course from the list. After completion on the payment, the applicant can select another eligible course with the same user ID
- Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Portal (PayTM) via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Incomplete applications will be rejected